As Thanksgiving approaches we wanted to take a minute to list all of the things we’re grateful for here at Mountain Reservations. As a group of ski and travel enthusiasts, it’s pretty easy to come up with our list of gratitude. We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
We are giving thanks for…
- the snow gods who brought the ski season early around the country
- Beaver Creek‘s warm chocolate chip cookies season
- the fact that all Salt Lake City ski resorts (Alta, Snowbird, Solitude and Brighton) are all open for the Thanksgiving holiday — and just down the street from our headquarters!
- good workouts and good beer on the slopes
- and all of our family and friends who share a love of winter with us.
Safe Holiday Travels,
The Mountain Reservations Team